The Y-7200 Walkthrough Thermal Scanner integrates all the functionality of temperature measurement into a walkthrough screener. Featuring an alarm that sounds when an abnormally high temperature has been detected, this screening device can effectively help prevent the spread of large-scale diseases.
The Y-7200 has been designed to have world-class infrared thermal detection and this high-sensitivity equipment is widely used in schools, hospitals, supermarkets, prisons, courts, businesses, airports, bus stations, subway stations, railroad stations, exhibition halls, conference centers and other high-traffic or crowded locations where accurate and efficient monitoring is necessary.
- Fast Detection: Scanning temperature in under 1 sec while passengers walkthrough the gate
Thermal Imaging Functionality
- 3. 1mm thermal imaging prime lens, with minimum imaging distance ~6”
- 160*120 resolution, for high-sensitivity detection and support for contrast adjustment
- Maximum temperature cross positioning
- Supports point, line and frame temperature measurement
- Temperature range: 86 – 113°F
- Temperature measurement accuracy: ±0.9°F
- Supports timing, temperature differential, and manual mode shutter correction
- Supports 3D noise reduction, false color adjustment, and image detail enhancement
- Supports mirroring, digital doubling, and local video outputSmall volume and easy-integration, with device thickness of ~1.2” at all interfaces to prevent looseness
- Applicable environment: indoors, 50 – 89.6°F