THE ELECTROSTATIC ADVANTAGE
Protexus sprayers are superior to any other sprayer, mister or fogger. This cutting-edge system combines electrostatic delivery with advanced battery technology that empowers your staff to effectively disinfect more thoroughly and with less training than ever before.
Traditional approaches to disinfecting and sanitizing can’t keep up with the rising infectious disease crisis. Ineffective and expensive, they don’t have the tools or technology to get the job done effectively or on time. The result is unsafe, potentially contaminated environments ripe for breeding and spreading disease.
360° COVERAGE CLEANS AROUND CURVED & HARD TO REACH SURFACES
Electrostatic charged droplets create a field in the spray plume that is magnetically drawn to any surface within 6 feet. With an attraction coefficient 15 times greater than gravity, the electrostatic force field is so powerful the plume reverses direction to coat hidden and hard to reach surfaces that would typically be missed by conventional spraying or misting equipment. Unlike other systems, the Protexus sprayer’s unique three-tiered applicator nozzle is easily adjusted to change droplet size, accommodating any product’s labeling requirement. This fine-tuning capability provides unmatched flexibility – ensuring consistent performance and versatility, while eliminating the waste and overuse of chemicals.
IMPROVE YOUR PROCESS FOR A SUPERIOR OUTCOME
Protexus brings infection control to a new level of effectiveness and efficiency. Designed for maximum flexibility, Protexus sprayers are easily adaptable to any protocol – different spray modes, saturation levels or specifications – making it ideal for daily use in any situation or environment.
Center for Disease Control & Prevention Recommendations
MAINTAIN SAFE PRACTICES such as frequent handwashing, wearing masks, and staying home if you are sick.
CONTINUE PRACTICES THAT REDUCE THE POTENTIAL FOR EXPOSURE.
Maintain social distancing, staying six feet away from others. Reduce sharing of common spaces and frequently touched objects.
- Wear disposable gloves to clean and disinfect and discard after use or use reusable gloves that are dedicated only for cleaning and disinfecting. Always wash hands after removing gloves.
- Clean any dirty surfaces using soap and water first, then use disinfectant.
- Cleaning with soap and water reduces the number of germs, dirt, and impurities on the surface. Disinfecting kills any remaining germs on surfaces, which further reduces any risk of spreading infection.
- Practice routine cleaning and disinfection of frequently touched surfaces. More frequent cleaning and disinfection may be required based on level of use.
- Surfaces and objects in public places, such as shopping carts, point of sale keypads, pens, counters, vending machines, and ATMs should be cleaned and disinfected before each use or as much as possible.
- Other high touch surfaces include: Tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, sinks.
Disinfect with a disinfectant on EPA List N: Disinfectants for Coronavirus (COVID-19). Follow the instructions on the label to ensure safe and effective use of the product. Many products recommend:
- Keeping surface wet with disinfectant for a period of time (see product label).
- Precautions such as wearing gloves and making sure you have good ventilation while using the product.
Use chemical disinfectants safely! Always read and follow the directions on the label of cleaning and disinfection products to ensure safe and effective use.
- Wear gloves and consider glasses or goggles for potential splash hazards to eyes
- Ensure adequate ventilation (for example, open windows)
- Use only the amount recommended on the label
- Use water at room temperature for dilution (unless stated otherwise on the label)
- Label diluted cleaning solutions
- Store and use chemicals out of the reach of children and pets
- Do not mix products or chemicals
- Do not eat, drink, breathe, or inject cleaning and disinfection products into your body or apply directly to your skin as they can cause serious harm
- Do not wipe or bathe pets with any cleaning and disinfection products.