ProGienics Concentrated Carpet Deodorizer and Hard Surface Disinfectant is a highly effective product that can be used in industrial, institutional, commercial areas such as motels, hotel chains, movie theaters, nursing homes or hospitals.
- *Kills Pandemic 2009 H1N1 Influenza A Virus formerly called swine flu
- Carpet Cleaner & Deodorizer
- Deodorize upholstery, draperies and other porous materials
- Water & Smoke Damage Restoration
- Clean & Disinfect hard nonporous surfaces
- Control Mold & Mildew
- Economical Concentrate
PROGIENICS Carpet Deodorizer and Hard Surface Disinfectant IS EFFECTIVE AGAINST THE FOLLOWING:
Acinelobactor baumannii, Bordetella bronchispetica, Campylobacter jejuni, Enterococcus faecalis, Escherichia coli 0157:H7,
Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE), Escherinchia coli, Klebsiella pneumoniea, Listeria monocytogenes,
Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella enterica, Shigella dysenteriae, Staphylococcus aureus, Community associated Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus CA MRSA, Staphylococcus aureus Methicillin resistant, Vancomycin Intermediate resistant Staphylococcus aureus VISA, Streptococcus salivarius, Avian Influenza A H5N1 virus, Avian Influenza A H9N2/Turkey/Wisconsin virus, Hepatitis B Virus (HBV), Hepatitis C Virus (HCV), Herpes Simples virus Type 1, Human Coronavirus, Influenza
A2/Japan virus, Influenza A H1N1 virus, Norovirus Norwalk-like virus,HIV-1 and more……….
*USE PROGIENICS TO CONTROL MOLD & MILDEW: Use this product to control the growth of mold and mildew and their odors on hard, nonporous surfaces.
Add 2 ounces per gallon of water.
Center for Disease Control & Prevention Recommendations
MAINTAIN SAFE PRACTICES such as frequent handwashing, wearing masks, and staying home if you are sick.
CONTINUE PRACTICES THAT REDUCE THE POTENTIAL FOR EXPOSURE.
Maintain social distancing, staying six feet away from others. Reduce sharing of common spaces and frequently touched objects.
- Wear disposable gloves to clean and disinfect and discard after use or use reusable gloves that are dedicated only for cleaning and disinfecting. Always wash hands after removing gloves.
- Clean any dirty surfaces using soap and water first, then use disinfectant.
- Cleaning with soap and water reduces the number of germs, dirt, and impurities on the surface. Disinfecting kills any remaining germs on surfaces, which further reduces any risk of spreading infection.
- Practice routine cleaning and disinfection of frequently touched surfaces. More frequent cleaning and disinfection may be required based on level of use.
- Surfaces and objects in public places, such as shopping carts, point of sale keypads, pens, counters, vending machines, and ATMs should be cleaned and disinfected before each use or as much as possible.
- Other high touch surfaces include: Tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, sinks.
Disinfect with a disinfectant on EPA List N: Disinfectants for Coronavirus (COVID-19). Follow the instructions on the label to ensure safe and effective use of the product. Many products recommend:
- Keeping surface wet with disinfectant for a period of time (see product label).
- Precautions such as wearing gloves and making sure you have good ventilation while using the product.
Use chemical disinfectants safely! Always read and follow the directions on the label of cleaning and disinfection products to ensure safe and effective use.
- Wear gloves and consider glasses or goggles for potential splash hazards to eyes
- Ensure adequate ventilation (for example, open windows)
- Use only the amount recommended on the label
- Use water at room temperature for dilution (unless stated otherwise on the label)
- Label diluted cleaning solutions
- Store and use chemicals out of the reach of children and pets
- Do not mix products or chemicals
- Do not eat, drink, breathe, or inject cleaning and disinfection products into your body or apply directly to your skin as they can cause serious harm
- Do not wipe or bathe pets with any cleaning and disinfection products.